The 8th ISIBIO 2021
Research Center for Biotechnology, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) and Indonesian Biotechnology Consortium (KBI) organized the 8th International Symposium of Innovative Bioproduction Indonesia on Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2021 (ISIBIO 2021).
This conference offers publication opportunities in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, indexed by Scopus, and will be held virtually on November 15-16 (Monday-Tuesday), 2021.
Theme: “The Global Platform on Biodiversity and Biotechnology”
– Biodiversity and Conservation of Natural Resources
– Agricultural Biotechnology
– Food biotechnology
– Biorefinery (bio-based chemicals, bioenergy, bioprocess and wastewater treatment)
– Bioprospecting (natural products, biomaterials)
– Health biological products (drugs, vaccine, biosimilar)
– Bioindustry and bioeconomy
For further information, please visit: http://situs.opi.lipi.go.id/isibio2021/
Dr. Eng. Asep Bayu (+62 812 9343 3536)
Isa Nuryana, M.Biotech (+62 856 2580 310)