Albertus Suwarno, a member of the Indonesian Biotechnology Consortium/Konsorsium Bioteknologi Indonesia from PT. ITS Science Indonesia, will share his insights and expertise on the Fundamentals of the Laboratory Design and Planning, one of the crucial aspects of biotechnology research and development.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How to define your laboratory objectives and scope
- How to select the best location and design for your laboratory
- How to choose the best equipment and instruments for your laboratory
- How to implement the best practices for laboratory safety and security
- How to manage your laboratory operations and maintenance
You will also discover the latest innovations and trends in biotechnology and how they can benefit your business in the food and chemical industries.
This presentation is a must-attend for anyone who wants to grow their biotechnology business or research. It will help you to create a laboratory that meets the highest standards of safety, efficiency, and quality.
The presentation will be held on Thursday, 24 August 2023 at 14.20 WIB at Hall A3 JIExpo Kemayoran Jakarta.
To register, simply scan the QR code on the poster or visit https://reg-gemindonesia.net
And don’t forget to visit the KBI booth, #A3M2-14, to learn more about KBI and our members. You will have a chance to network with other biotechnology professionals and enthusiasts and discover new opportunities for collaboration and growth.
See you there!